A person feels heart broken on many accounts. You are not only heartbroken when you have fallen out of love, or you cannot be heart broken if somebody ditches you, Right! But, your heart feels completely shattered, when you are bereaved of someone who is immensely close to your heart. Just imagine for a moment, how one would feel if his or her child dies? Tragic and completely heart broken… Isn’t it! Yes, this is what actually happens, and at this point of time, one really needs to control his/her thoughts out rightly.
Here are few points that a mother or a father should take into account to confidently meet the lost situation:
- Try to Get Over from the Loss ‘To feel heartbroken after your child is snatched from you by death seems very preternatural. But, it is also quite natural that one cannot simply live all his or her life in solitude. Therefore, the best thing to do is to come out of the gloomy world. Adapt to the environment around you, and gradually you’d find that things are changing around you, if nothing more.
- Interact with People ‘The more interaction you do; clearer your mind becomes. Make a group of like minded people, or join any social organization. Social service is the best means to give your child the real tribute. Join any orphanage, where you can serve with all your love filled heart. It is again a pious and an interactive means to move ahead in your life.
- Adopt a Child ‘If you feel the loneliness from the loss, it is better to adopt a child from the orphanage. In this way, you would also be helping the child to give him or her good education and take care of her up bringing.
- Give Space to Your Surroundings ‘Loss is tormenting, and more tormenting is to live life without the precious cynosure who was once with you. Think of other ways in life that would help you in overcoming from tragic loss.
- Entertainment is What You Can Go For When You like it ‘Go out for movies, or plan a weekend out with your friends. Or even you can arrange a small party at your friend’s house. Indulging in all these activities would help you to come out of mental block. And in addition, you’d feel good and light about everything.
- Go for Early Morning Walk – A brisk morning walk is a good exercise. One should go for a short morning walk, as this breeds feeling of freshness in your mind. When your mind is fresh, you will get into the right track, and think about your life in a positive way. What’s more, morning walk is also a smart way to lead a healthy life.
- Look for Spiritual redemption ‘In order to get over the loss of your child, it is necessary that you go for the spiritual redemption. It would ward off all your worries.
Get into action, as there’s life in the outside world. And this can happen, only if you break the cocoon inside you.