- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Love is running into his arms colliding with his heart and exploding into his soul.
- Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it.
- Love is always bestowed as a gift ‘freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.
- Love is like a roller coaster, once you have completed the ride, you want to go again.
- Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality.
Viktor E. Frankl
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Forever is not a word…rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
- One’s first love is always perfect until one meets one’s second love.
- Where the sacred laws of honor are once invaded, love makes the easier conquest.
- Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath.
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
- Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.
- When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you.
- There are very few people who are not ashamed of having been in love when they no longer love each other.
- I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.
- Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*