- It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.
- Anything worth having is a thing worth cheating for.
- Doubtless the pleasure is as great. Of being cheated as to cheat.
- It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust.
- I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating.
- We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal.
- The first and worst of all frauds is to cheat one’s self. All sin is easy after that.
- Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
- Three things are men most likely to be cheated in, a horse, a wig, and a wife.
- Where cheating is, there’s mischief there.
- It is as impossible for a man to be cheated by anyone but himself, as for a thing to be, and not to be, at the same time.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Honesty is the best policy.
- When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there’s a reason.
- If you don’t quit, and don’t cheat, and don’t run home when trouble arrives, you can only win.
- In Hollywood people lie to each other and cheat each other and then go and play tennis. But I don’t want to be a tennis player.
Break free from the affair.
Break free from the affair. Saving your marriage and/or sanity depends on the type of affair. Click here*.
How to catch your cheating lover.
Immediately end your misery and uncover the truth about what's been going on behind your back! Read more*.