- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
- Everything one does in life, even love, occurs in an express train racing toward death. To smoke opium is to get out of the train while it is still moving. It is to concern oneself with something other than life or death.
- Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Letting go doesn’t mean giving up… it means moving on.
- My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
(the movie Forrest Gump)
- It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage that we move on to better things.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, start it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, start right now.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look at the closed door so long that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
- Before moving on, you have to clear away your cherished beliefs.
- Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away and move on to something that’s more productive.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.
Break free from the affair.
Break free from the affair. Saving your marriage and/or sanity depends on the type of affair. Click here*.
The secrets of flirting with men.
How to flirt with men: flirting secrets! Click here for more*.