- Hearts live by being wounded.
- Moving on is simple, what you leave behind that makes it difficult.
- I went to tell you we should be friends, that I will be here until the end, but you would not listen to me, so friends no longer shall we be.
- The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go and knowing when to say good bye.
- I meant to tell you the future looked bright, but all of a sudden we got into a fight.
- Trying to forget someone you love is equal to remembering someone you never knew.
- A stranger stabs you in the front, a boy friend stabs you in the back, but best friends do not carry knives.
- The stupidest mistake in life is to think that the one, who hurt you the most, would not hurt you again.
- It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
- The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship.
Sir Francis Bacon
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
- The heart that has truly loved never forgets. But as truly loves on to the close.
- There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. It’s about who came, and never left your side.
- A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it’s not a friendship until after you’ve had a fight.
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
- You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can’t forget. Those are your friends.
- If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.
- Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding.
- Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.