- Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.
- They say that you can’t lie to yourself; well I told myself I wouldn’t fall in love with you and here I am.
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
- Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any car, but for another gives its ease and builds a Heaven in Hell’s despair.
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- There is love of course. And then there’s life, its enemy.
- I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken ‘and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as I lived.
- My heart is broken, torn in two. My world fell apart all because of you.
- My knight and shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
- How come whenever I think I’m standing strong, you somehow pull me back down?
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
- You don’t die from a broken heart – you only wish you did.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.