- It’s hard enough when the one you love doesn’t love you back, but it is even harder to watch him love someone else.
- It’s difficult to wait for someone, and it’s difficult to forget someone! But the most difficult thing is to decide whether to wait or to forget someone.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
Jean de La Fontaine
- I thought when love for you died, I should die. It’s dead. Alone, most strangely, I live on.
- Never underestimate the pain of a person because everyone is struggling through it. It’s just, some people hide it better than others.
- I don’t know why I’m so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine. I don’t know why I love you so when you don’t even love me. I don’t know why you are the one when I’m just a someone to you.
- If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.
- The worst feeling isn’t being lonely. It’s being forgotten by someone you could never forget.
- I am mad for her. But why on earth I’m not made for her?
- Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.
- Because I never really had you at all, I didn’t think it would hurt this much to lose you.
- And now, all that I ever held dear is just a memory.
- How can I love again when I can’t stop loving the one that hurt me so much?
- A broken heart is a heart that has felt love.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.