Read some broken heart love quotes.
- The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
- Broken relationships are a source of heavy heartbreak that seems to affect every family.
Jerry B. Jenkins
- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- God is closest to those with broken hearts.
- The heart is the only broken instrument that works.
- Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.
- It isn’t enough for your heart to break because everybody’s heart is broken now.
- The heart was made to be broken.
- You don’t die of a broken heart, you only wish you did.
- It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.
George Bernard Shaw
- Blessed are the hearts that can bend, they shall never be broken.
- A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see that special guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking and saying: “Long time no see’.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.