- A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see that special guy in an elevator and he is at and smoking and saying ‘Long time no see’.
- I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn’t brighten her own.
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile.
- Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn’t even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn’t mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go!
- It takes a couple seconds to say hello, but forever to say goodbye.
- A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
- Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
- If I observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere.
- Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. And experience is the most valuable thing you have to offer.
- The harder they hit, the more encouraged I get.
Hilary Rodham Clinton
- Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.”
John Greenleaf Whittier
- Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
The Wizard of Oz
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.
- No guy is worth your tears and the one who is won’t make you cry.
- Maybe I was just a silly little girl when I walked into this. I built everything on him and let him take all of that away. I broke into the very shattered pieces I never imagined I could be. But from that moment on – I turned into the strongest, smartest, and most helpful girl I ever knew or thought I could be.
- It’s like I’m waiting for him to realize what he let go of.
- The greatest revenge to a girl that steals your man is to let her have him, because a truly good man can never be stolen.
- No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
Carrie from Sex and the City
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*
Overcome your depression today and change your life forever... Click here and read more!*