- Giving someone all your love is not an insurance that they will love you back.
- You don’t die from a broken heart – you only wish you did.
- The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
W. M. Lewis
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again.
- At first I was afraid to meet you, then I was afraid to kiss you, then I was afraid to love you, now I’m afraid to lose you.
- Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
Otomo No Yakamochi
- There’s this place in me where your finger prints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
- A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
- When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
- Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.
- The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.
- You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.