- It doesn’t matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love.
- A bell is not a bell until someone rings it. A Song is not a song until someone sings it. Love wasn’t put in the heart to stay, for love isn’t love till you give it away.
- You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
- If you have it [Love], you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.
Sir James M. Barrie
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
- The only measure of your worth and your deeds will be the love you leave behind when you’re gone.
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
- Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.
- People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.
- All love is probationary, a fact which frightens women and exhilarates men.
- We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
W. Somerset Maugham
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- There is a courtesy of the heart; it is allied to love. From it springs purest courtesy in the outward behavior.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Smile at each other; smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other — it doesn’t matter who it is — and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder for somebody else
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
- Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Thomas Haynes Bayly
The complete guide to calling & emailing the men you date.
Everything you need to know about calling, emailing, texting the men you date! Click here!*