- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
Sarah Bernhardt, 1844 – 1923
- Love me and the world is mine.
David Reed, 1880 – 1953
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Herman Hesse, 1877 – 1962
- Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.
- Will you love me in December as you do in May, will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, will you kiss me then and say, that you love me in December as you do in May?
James J. Walker, 1881 – 1946
- Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk everything, you risk even more.
- As I gaze upon your beauty, I think to myself, never have I seen an angel fly so low.
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 1806 – 1861
- I’d like to run away from you, but if you didn’t come and find me, I would die.
- My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
Inb Abbad, 1040 – 1095
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
Hobbes, 1588 – 1679
- Only a person who has not felt true love can move on in life saying ‘There are lots of other fish in the sea.’
- Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free…Will never fly away.
- Think about it, there must be higher love down in the heart or hidden in the stars above without it, life is a wasted time. Look inside your heart, I’ll look inside mine.
- And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery, 1900 – 1944
- I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found.
Henry David Thoreau, 1817 – 1862
- Just because somebody doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*