- A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
- No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
- I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
- The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
- If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
- If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
- Love is like heaven but can burn like hell.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
Theodor Seuss Geisel
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
H. Kathleen Casey
- The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.