- The best friend is one with whom you sit on a bench saying nothing & when you get up & go you feel you had the best conversation of life!
- Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, because sun rises in the east and set in the west but the friendship rises in the heart and sets after death.
- I may not always give what’s expected in friendship. I may get busy with my own life but deep inside me, lives a heart that values you more than you’ll ever know!
- Thank you, friend, for all the things that mean so much to me. For concern & understanding you give abundantly. A smile is cheer from you to me; the cost is nothing it’s given for free.
- They console the weary & gladden the sad. And can make someone happy when they are mad.
- Unlike blessings in which we pray it’s the only thing you keep when you give it away.
- Science has proved that sugar melts in water, so please don’t walk in the rain, otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like you.
- If friends were flowers, I would not pick you. I’ll let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care, so I can keep you as a friend 4ever.
- A friend above any other, I thought we would always be there for each other. You laughed behind my back; somehow, I thought you were better than that. You made me blind, I could not see now I know. The joke was on me. Now I see, you are just like them. If I hurt your image, leave my life then.
- A broken heart is like a dog bite. The pain will go away, but the scar will last forever.
- There are many stars but the moon is you, there are many friends but the best is you. To forget me that’s up to you. To forget you I will never ever do.
- You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. You may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you but you will always be special to me!
- How can you tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can you tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist?
- Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let you go – I would find a million reasons to make you stay!
- One stone is enough to break a glass. One second is enough to fall in love. One sentence is enough to break a heart and one misunderstanding is enough to break friendships.
Stage Ready Nutriton & Training.
Discover the 'Backstage Secrets' that the most successful fitness, bikini, model and bodybuilding competitors use to dominate their competition and land on the cover of famous fitness magazines with Brian Cannone's Stage Ready Nutrition & Training. Read more*.