- Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
Jean de La Fontaine
- I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.
- Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.
- Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
- If we must part forever, give me but one kind word to think upon, and please myself with, while my heart’s breaking.
- Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.
- Don’t worry about losing. If it is right, it happens the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.
- My love lies bleeding.
- Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
- Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
- Yes, I will go. I would rather grieve over your absence than over you.
Antonio Porchia, Voces
- Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
- Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.
- The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.
- Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion.
- What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.
Overcome your depression today and change your life forever... Click here and read more!*