- It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving, it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.
- Physical infidelity is the signal, the notice given, that all fidelities are undermined.
Katherine Anne Porter
- You may build castles in the air, and fume, and fret, and grow thin and lean, and pale and ugly, if you please. But I tell you, no man worth having is true to his wife, or can be true to his wife, or ever was, or will be so.
Sir John Vanbrugh
- He, however, who begins with Metaphysics, will not only become confused in matters of religion, but will fall into complete infidelity.
- When love becomes labored we welcome an act of infidelity towards ourselves to free us from fidelity.
Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love – first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage.
- Because I’ve been on the receiving end of infidelity, I know how much it hurts.
How to catch your cheating lover.
Immediately end your misery and uncover the truth about what's been going on behind your back! Read more*.