- Plain women are always jealous of their husbands. Beautiful women never are. They are always so occupied with being jealous of other women’s husbands.
- The venom clamors of a jealous woman poison more deadly than a mad dog’s tooth.
- Every girl is jealous of someone. So next time you’re looking at someone thinking, “I wish I was that pretty,’remember someone is thinking that about you.
- I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my mom always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.
- Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run.
- I’ve always been the breadwinner and men don’t like that. They turn on you. They bite the hand that feeds them. Eventually, too, they become very jealous of the love one has with an audience.
- The way to hold a husband is to keep him a little jealous; the way to lose him is to keep him a little more jealous.
Henry Louis Mencken
- When girls get jealous, it’s normal. But, when boys get jealous, lucky the girl he loves.
- I get a little jealous of these actor boys. They walk into a club, and in two seconds flat there are swarms of girls who want to touch them so badly or just say hello. That’s not the case with me, or any other girl I know.
Stage Ready Nutriton & Training.
Discover the 'Backstage Secrets' that the most successful fitness, bikini, model and bodybuilding competitors use to dominate their competition and land on the cover of famous fitness magazines with Brian Cannone's Stage Ready Nutrition & Training. Read more*.