- My wife’s jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
- More men die of jealousy than of cancer.
Joseph P. Kennedy
- A boy makes his girl jealous of other women. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.
- Girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you’re disconnected. Guys are like busses. If you miss that one, another will be along soon.
- In every girls life there will always be those three guys…the one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can’t get enough of. And in the end…they’re all the same guy.
- Yet he was jealous, though he did not show it. For jealousy dislikes the world to know it.
- My wife told me one of the sweetest things one could hear – I am not jealous. But I’m truly sad for all the actresses who embrace you and kiss you while acting, for with them, you are only pretending.
- Men are jealous of every woman, even when they don’t have the slightest interest in her themselves.
- He that is not jealous is not in love.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*