- If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
- Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.
- Life without love is like a tree without fruit.
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
- Love is a treasure which we can never pay. The only way to keep it is to give away.
- Trust is like a paper; once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect again.
- I would fly you to the moon and back if you’ll be . . . if you’ll be my baby.
(From a song by Savage Garden)
- True love never dies.
- Love conquers all.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
- Never say you love me unless you mean it because I might do something crazy like believe it!
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*
How to get your Ex back.
Learn how to turn the tables on your break up and have your Ex scrambling back. Click Here and read more!*