- Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.
- Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
- Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
- The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.
- The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
- If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing – its a million little things.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*