- If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you I wouldn’t miss you, but I did, I do and I will.
- It takes a minute to like someone, and hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time.
- Don’t cry over someone that won’t cry over you. No guy is worth your tears and when you find the one that is he won’t make you cry.
- If in this lifetime, I won’t get to have you, I’ll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I won’t have to think twice on saying that I waited a lifetime to say I love you.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- If You Really Love Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It’s Yours, If Not It Wasn’t Meant To Be.
- Don’t wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can’t live without.
- Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.
- Why is it that we don’t always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends?
- Sometimes there is no next time, no second chance, no time out. Sometimes it is now or never.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.