- I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.
- The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.
- A broken heart is a very pleasant complaint for a man in London if he has a comfortable income.
George Bernard Shaw
- To give a man too much reassurance too soon is the same as over watering a plant. It kills it.
- Once a man begins to lose respect for a woman because she is willing to subtly devalue herself, he will also lose the desire to get closer to her.
- Parrots, tortoises and redwoods live a longer life than men do; men a longer life than dogs do; dogs a longer life than love does.
Edna St.Vincent Millay
- A man has only one escape from his old self: to see a different self in the mirror of some woman’s eyes.
Clare Boothe Luce
- Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself Anonymous
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.