- Death is more universal than life, everyone dies but not everyone lives.
- When you lose someone you love, you die too, and you wait around for your body to catch up.
- It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
George S. Patton, Jr.
- Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.
- I look at life as a gift of God. Now that he wants it back I have no right to complain.
- To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die.
- Every man dies – Not every man really lives
William Ross Wallace
- Death is not the end. Death can never be the end. Death is the road. Life is the traveler. The Soul is the Guide.
- After your death you will be what you were before your birth.
- You’re born, you die, and in between you make a lot of mistakes.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.