- He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.
- Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
- Married or unmarried, young or old, poet or worker, you are still a dreamer, and will one time know, and feel, that your life is but dream.
Donald G. Mitchell
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
- You see things and you say, ‘Why?” But I dream things that never were, and I say ‘Why not?’.
George Bernard Shaw
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Lyman Frank Baum
- Do not dwell in the in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon Joseph Cardinal Suenens
The complete guide to calling & emailing the men you date.
Everything you need to know about calling, emailing, texting the men you date! Click here!*