- A single rose can be my garden a single friend, my world.
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
- Friends are relatives you make for yourself.
- I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
- A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
- A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Attributed to Heather Pryor
- Friends are easy to find, hard to let go of, and impossible to forget.
- If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.
- A true friend sees the first tear… catches the second… and stops the third
- Another month, another year, another smile another tear, another winter and another summer too. But there can never be another you.
- It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*