- It doesn’t matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss. I’ve always found time to teach them.
- Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
- I’ll love you until the day after forever.
- I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
- When you see a falling star tonight, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
- If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that… I love you.
- You may not love me like I love you, you may not care for me like I care for you but if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
- There’s a HELL in HELL-O and there’s a GOOD in GOOD-BYE. That’s why you should never be afraid of Goodbye but be careful how you give out a Hello.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*