- Staying with someone you really love even if you know its better letting go is like standing under the rain. It felt so good but you know it’s not right.
- It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
- The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
- Have you ever lived my life, have you ever spent one minute in my shoes? If you haven’t, then tell me why you judge me like you do.
- I’ve learned it takes years to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it.
- The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
Carl Gustav Jung
- Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Louis E. Boone
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
Jean de La Fontaine
- In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.
How to catch your cheating lover.
Immediately end your misery and uncover the truth about what's been going on behind your back! Read more*.
Overcome your depression today and change your life forever... Click here and read more!*