- Why are the words “goodbye”, “I’m sorry”, and “I love you”, so easy to pronounce but so hard to say?
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like them and a day to fall in love. But it takes forever to forget someone.
- If it’s meant to be…it will happen.
- I’m not crying because he hurt me, I’m crying because I miss him.
- Everything you have accomplished in life can be gone in a second.
- If the only place we can be together is in my dreams, I wanna sleep forever.
- Just because you’re lonely doesn’t mean you’re not loved.
- Sleep is a beautiful thing, it’s the only thing I have of escaping my reality.
- A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face.
- Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
- Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.