- Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
- Maybe part of lovingis learning to let go.
- Don’t worry about losing. If it is right, it happens.
- We don’t stop loving someone; we simply learn to live without them.
- It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a lifetime.
- Hearts live by being wounded.
- What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, alonely you.
- Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
- Not loving is but a long dying.
- God is closest to those with broken hearts.
- When you lose someone, you don’t lose them all at once. You lose them in pieces over time.
- Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much theymean to you.
Did you like our sayings about sadness? Read more sayings and quotes.
These articles may be of interest to you:
Overcome your depression today and change your life forever... Click here and read more!*
How to get your Ex back.
Learn how to turn the tables on your break up and have your Ex scrambling back. Click Here and read more!*