- My love for you is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
- Love is a relationship with no charges of activation, free incoming, free outgoing, free roaming and 100% talktime. Where ever you will go, my network will follow.
- I love you as who you are, not what I want you to be.
- As long as I always hold you in my heart, I will never lose you.
- Work and money doesn’t make my world go round. It’s your love that makes my world go round.
- Love is friendship caught on fire.
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- My love for you will never fade unless it was all a lie.
- You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
- Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
- Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.
- Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
- Love makes everything lovely.
- Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?
- Love teaches even asses to dance.
- Love without return is like a question without an answer .
- Love: Two minds without a single thought.
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- Love in its truest form has no language or words, it just has a thousand and one actions we all wish we could describe.
- Oh, love is real enough; you will find it someday, but it has one arch enemy – and that is life.
1000 Questions for couples.
What you absolutely must know about your relationship - test your compatibility and grow deeper in love. Click here!*