- I don’t know how to make things better between us I can start by saying I’m sorry I really am.
- What I did was foolish & impulsive. If I could take it all back I’d do this so instant. I truly didn’t mean to hurt you in any way. I’m sorry for hurting you.
- Know I’ve hurt you. I didn’t mean to. I am so sorry. Please forgive me!
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
- Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.
H. G. Wells
- All successful people these days seem to be neurotic. Perhaps we should stop being sorry for them and start being sorry for me – for being so confounded normal.
- Among the reasons people keep sad stories to themselves is that they do not want anyone to feel sorry for them. I don’t. I don’t want you to feel sorry for me.
- An apology is a good way to have the last word.
- An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.
- An apology might help, but you can change your life without one.
- Be the first one to say sorry when the other person seems to be hurt because of you and be the first one to forgive if a person says sorry to you.
- I’m sorry that I hurt you. Please forgive my mistake.
- You mean so much to me. I promise never to hurt you again. I’m sorry.
- I’m sorry to be smiling every time you’re near. I’m sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here. I’m sorry that cupid has made his hit. I’m sorry I love you, I can’t help.
- Sorry is just a five letter word, but it means a lot. I may not have enough words to tell you how bad I am feeling about what I did. So all I can say is, I’m sorry.
- Please give me one last chance. I promise it will never happen again. I’m sorry.
- Sorry my dear friend. Please pardon me and my wrong doings.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.