Finding the truth is highly essential when it comes to address infidelity. If you are fortunate and your suspicions aren’t true, there’s no problem at all! But what if your partner/spouse has really been cheating on you?
How to find the truth? Here are quite a few ways to know whether your partner/spouse really loves you or has been ensnared by someone else.
- Be logical ‘Though love is tender and jealousy is triggered off easily, it’s better to be logical. If your partner or spouse is only being a good friend to someone of the opposite sex, that gives you no reason to accuse him/her of infidelity. Besides, it will only hurt him/her. It only proves that you do not trust your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse. A hurt partner is only more likely to find solace in the company of someone else!
- The tell-tale signs ‘There may be some of these. There are long hair on his shirt. He comes back home late very often. He isn’t at home even on the weekends. She does not bother any more what pleases you and what doesn’t. He no longer says that he is in love with you. However, keep in mind that these signs aren’t related to infidelity all the time. He may be too busy at work or she may be ill. If you accuse an innocent partner of infidelity, it’s only going to result in problems that weren’t there earlier.
- Nip it in the bud ‘In case, your suspicions are true, make efforts to put an end to the relationship that your partner is enjoying with someone else. If you don’t, infidelity may soon threaten your relationship/marriage. Even if his/her extramarital relationship is a fling (or it appears to be), it may put your marriage on rocks. Don’t waste time! Start addressing the problem as soon as you discover the truth.
- Know your legal rights ‘In case you are married and perfectly sure that your partner has been cheating on you, it’s only sensible to be aware of your legal rights. If divorce is inevitable, you must safeguard yourself and your children as far as finance is concerned.
- You know only half the truth if you are still in love with him/her ‘Emotional attachment to an unfaithful partner is only going to handicap your logic. If you still think of him/her as your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse, you are living in a world full of lies. Summon the courage. Accept the truth that the relationship has been over.
- Gather evidence ‘You know he/she has been cheating on you. But if you are sure that you want a divorce, you need to produce evidence in the court. Unless and until you can legally prove your spouse to be guilty of infidelity, it’s no use calling him/her a cheat.
Though it may hurt, the truth behind infidelity also proves that both the partners/spouses are to be blamed to some extent? Even if you have not been cheating, what prompted your partner/spouse to cheat on you? What did the relationship lack in? Give it an honest thought, and it will not be hard to discover the complete truth and how to catch a cheating spouse.
How to catch your cheating lover.
Immediately end your misery and uncover the truth about what's been going on behind your back! Read more*.
- Infidelity - find out the truth
- Infidelity - hire a private investigator
- Save your relationship
- Surviving infidelity
- Surviving separation
- Is there a way to geht your ex back?
- Love Sickness
- Menage a trois does heartache follows
- The eternal triangle