Falling in love makes everything different. Though the world is same with the same people around, a new person enters your life. And your perception of life begins to change. But the moment your heart is broken, it seems that life is not worth living anymore. But the truth is there is a happier, more beautiful life beyond a broken heart. Individuals with strong will powers only come out to be stronger after they are heart broken.
Here are a few ways that may help you discover a new and much happier life beyond a broken heart.
- Don’t be nostalgic ‘Your partner walks away from you once. But you keep visualizing it with the eye of your mind. It only serves to intensify the agony. Try nor to think about the misfortune.
- Make an effort to calm down ‘Cry your heart out once if you feel like, which most probably you do. But do not continue shedding tears. It’s not going to serve any purpose. Besides, you may fall a prey to depression and that may ruin not only your emotional health further, but also effect your relationships with others around.
- Try to focus on your studies/career ‘Try to focus on your studies or job as the case may be. Why should you not maintain a good academic record or a proper professional life simply because there have been problems in the personal life.
- Develop a hobby – You might have been interested in painting, photography, gardening, clay modelling, etc. Now that your partner is not there to claim your time, you may utilize your leisure in developing the hobby. It will keep you busy. You would not be left with enough time to keep thinking about your partner and being depressed.
- Make new friends ‘Being lonely will only serve as a trigger to bring your partner’s memories back. Make new friends. Talk to the people around. But do not try to rush in a relationship. Making friends does not mean that you have to fall in love. Besides if you make a commitment in a hurry, you may be in for a new break up. Take your time!
- Visit your parents, cousins, etc. – You may visit your parents or cousins. It gives you a sense of belonging especially after the break up. Besides, it boosts your bonds with your kith and kin.
- Change your lifestyle a little ‘You may opt for a different hairstyle, begin with yoga, go for a morning or evening walk, turn vegetarian, join a volunteers’ organization for a social cause, etc. All these activities will only help you overcome your sadness.
- Do not turn to alcohol ‘Turning to alcohol is not going to help you anyway. It will only spoil your health. Excessive alcoholism may result into a number of disorders such as the heart problems. Your heart break has been emotional. Why make it a medical problem as well? Moreover, alcoholism may result into red eyes and body odour, distancing yourself from all around.
How to heal your heartbreak.
How to heal your heartbreak and find the love of your life Read more*.
The secrets of flirting with men.
How to flirt with men: flirting secrets! Click here for more*.
- Begin to heal your Broken Heart
- Broken Heart Depression
- Broken Heart of infidelity
- Heartache - the price of infidelity
- Broken Heart through adultery
- Broken Heart through divorce
- Broken Heart through online-dating
- Broken Heart through separation
- Your new life beyond a Broken Heart
- Does dating help you get rid of heartache
- Broken Heart - letting go and moving on
- Why affairs cause broken hearts